DISCOVER ISVs & BUILD DATASETS
- Explore: Build a dataset in just 3 clicks
- Free text search: Discover ISVs by keyword(s)
- Focus: Filter results based on our unique software industry taxonomy
- Filter: Find ISVs by size or funding round
- Personalize: Add tags such as prospect or current client
EXPLORE COMPANY AND CONTACT DATA
- Activity segments: Relevant industries, applications and ecosystems
- Numbers: Size estimates, current traction, rank and growth predictions
- Contacts: Both generic & employee contact information
- News: Company news and relevant industry news
- Basic information: URL(s), year established, employee count, funding and more...
RECENT NEWS & UPDATES
- Product launches: ISVs that recently launched new products
- Funding Rounds & Statistics: Snapshot of recent funding activity
- Executive moves: Recently hired key executives
- Database updates: Overview of rolling 90-day database updates
- General News: Search our software news history
EXPORT COMPANY & CONTACT DATA
- Marketing Campaigns: Collect data for campaigns
- Filter: Filter contact profiles by job function, seniority and more
- Organize: Import data into your CRM or marketing tool
- Dashboard: View saved searches, recent campaigns and more
- API: Add or enrich vendors you track through our API
STATS & GRAPHS ON 190K ISVs
- 100K in US, 65K in Western Europe, 55K RoW
- 11 Ecosystems and over 600 Industries and Applications
- 140K SaaS ISVs, 40K IoT products, 130K Open Source ISVs, 65K APIs
- Discover Hot 100 Segments & Hot 250 ISVs per segment
- Explore Market & Segment demographics
The Software Industry Data Platform for:
Reduce research, increase analysis in M&A
By profiling over 220k ISVs and tracking 1.2M tech companies, we provide the intelligence to improve origination efficiency and speed
Hot Segments, Hot Companies, Funding Trends & more
Market and segment trends and demographics, news and funding trackers, data and graphs ready to use in reports
Build focused marketing campaigns
Providing the scale (identifying and profiling >220k ISVs) and relevant targeting categories you need: application type, industry, technologies, ecosystems, geo location & more
Graphs & Charts to enrich presentations
Graphs and statistics on the global ISVs landscape, covering over 600 Industries and Applications, 11 software specific Ecosystems, >10k terms and product types & more.
Profiles help pick the right talking points and contacts
Access to detailed and relevant software profile data and context for the software vendors you target, not just generic company info.
Broad & deep data for any strategy decision
Broad and deep data to support marketing spend allocation, exploring segment attractiveness, or buy vs build decisions.
Words from our clients
Red Hat partners with ISVs to support their software delivery lifecycle.
ISVWorld is our foundation for strategy, analysis and targeting by providing us with means to gain a quick ...
"ISVWorld is our foundation for strategy, analysis and targeting by providing us with means to gain a quick, comprehensive and comparable assessment of the ISV Landscape. Prior to ISVWorld this required intense levels of resourcing. The ISVWorld team have been instrumental in shaping our best practice around use of the solution."
Paragon is the next era of integrated payments, delivering purpose-built programs and solutions designed for software providers.
ISVs adopting our purpose-built innovations at scale is a key driver of Paragon’s success...
“ISVs adopting our purpose-built innovations at scale is a key driver of Paragon’s success. Our tailored solutions for ISVs help software providers and their customers grow. ISVWorld data and comprehensive vendor profiles are a key enabler for our sales and marketing teams.
Volaris is a leader in acquiring, strengthening and growing vertical market tech companies.
ISVWorld helps Volaris identify new acquisition opportunities in verticals of interest.
"ISVWorld helps Volaris identify new acquisition opportunities in verticals of interest. ISVWorld data gives us quick but in-depth access to the ISV population anywhere and in any segment, helping us execute in our unique ‘Buy and hold’ strategy to develop segment leaders”
Denave is a Red Herring Global Top100 company and a leader in tech driven global sales enablement.
Denave uses ISVWorld to help leading Tech brands expand in software...
"Denave uses ISVWorld to help leading Tech brands expand in software, where successes in new customer acquisition, increased SMB penetration or scale-up partner management would not be possible without the depth & breadth of ISVWorld data."