As it is the machine with the most redundancy, there are many tasks that fall onto my XigmaNAS server. One of those tasks is serving as a syslog destination for other devices. However, you cannot get that behavior by default as its syslog server will start in secure mode ( ) without opening any socket. And there is no easy GUI way to make it accept syslog messages. Just add the following in ⮞ ⮞ as the new entry: Your XigmaNAS server will now accept all messages coming from your local network.
- Virtualization & Network Resources
- Medical Equipment Software
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Inventory Control Software
- Web and Content Management